The Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health Systems Improvement must collect, store, provide access to, use and disclose personal information in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld). Whenever a Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health Systems Improvement website or online system collects or uses personal information, it must do so in accordance with this policy and with state and federal privacy laws.
If you have any questions or concerns about personal information displayed on, or collected by, a particular Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health Systems Improvement web page or online system, you can:
- use the feedback form linked from the page footer
- contact the person who authorised the content (identified in the page footer)
- contact CREMSI at email@example.com
The Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health Systems Improvement uses Google Analytics to gather statistics about how our web content is used, and statistics about our visitors such as their browsers and geographic location. No personally identifying information is collected.
The information collected includes:
- how visitors arrived at our pages (e.g. directly from a bookmark or typing in an address; from a search engine; linked from another page)
- which pages are viewed and for how long, including the viewing time and date
- the general geographical locations of visitors (as indicated by the network or internet service provider they use) and the speed of their internet connections
- technical information about the computers or devices used to browse pages, including the operating systems, browsers, plug-ins, screen types and default languages.
To opt out of analytics, you can download a browser add-on from Google. Alternatively, you can set your browser to refuse or delete cookies from Google Analytics. Check your browser’s help information to find out how.
Other cookies and tracking
There may be additional cookies and tracking on the CREMSI site for the purposes of:
- creating anonymous usage statistics and analytics for the site or system
- managing transactions across multiple pages
- authenticating you to systems and keeping you logged in
- remembering your preferences for a system, such as text size
Some CREMSI web pages may also contain embedded content from third party sites, such as videos, audio, slideshows, maps, forms, surveys and social media. This content may contain cookies from the originating site. Please refer to the original site for their privacy policies.
If you wish, you can set your browser to refuse or delete these cookies. Check your browser’s help information to find out how.