On 27 November 2014, several CREMSI researchers presented research at the Society for Mental Health Research 2014 conference (SMHR 2014) in Adelaide. This conference marks the first conference since the Australasian Society of Psychiatric Research (ASPR) rebranded as the Society for Mental Health Research (SMHR).
The list of presentations includes:
- Defining minimally adequate treatment for schizophrenia: a review of evidence based treatment guidelines and systematic reviews (Sandra Diminic)
- Developing an operational service platform concept to promote evidence-based planning and funding of the mental health service system (Yong Yi Lee)
- Bridging the evidence-policy gap through engagement with researchers, policy-makers and the public (Carla Meurk)
- Symptom screening scales for detecting major depressive disorder in children and adolescents: A systematic review and meta-analysis of reliability, validity and diagnostic utility (Emily Stockings)
- Cost-effectiveness of bipolar disorder treatments to assist priority setting in Australia (Mary Lou Chatterton)
Powerpoint slides are available upon request.